office.com/setup - Redeem your MS Office - www.office.com/setup
Bought a new Office setup? Wondering what to do next? Visit office.com/setup and get started.MS Office Products
Microsoft Office is a robust productivity suite available for personal use, office use, business use, and college use. MS Office is a suite that is suited to all the varied needs.Compatibility
Worried that the Office product will not be compatible with your device? Do not worry. Microsoft Office is compatible with a range of devices and operating systems, ranging from Windows to Mac, and Android to iOS.Advanced Features
Office apps and services are constantly updated and upgraded to introduce new and improved features. Office apps come with spell check tools, smart lookup, and the files can be shared and edited in real-time.
What is Microsoft Office Setup?
Using Microsoft Office, one can literally have their office on their fingertips. It enables people to use different apps to ensure that the work gets done perfectly. Even if the person is not a professional, they can make engaging and captivating publication materials and presentations. Also, with OneDrive, one does not need to store data in bulky external hard disks. Microsoft Office is a suite that consists of different apps, and it is owned and sold by tech-giant Microsoft.
Popular Microsoft Office Versions
MS Office comes in an array of versions. All of MS Office variants have different editions. The Office editions are created to meet the demands of small and large businesses, home users, students, and more. Getting Microsoft Office is very simple. You can buy a copy online at office.com/setup or from any retail store. After redeeming the product key, you just have to download and then install the Office setup.
- MS Office 2019
- MS Office 2016
- MS Office 365
- MS Office 2013
- MS Office 2010
- MS Office 2007, and more.
How to get started with Microsoft Office?
Just log in to your Microsoft account after visiting office.com/setup, or create a new user account and then simply follow the steps mentioned below and understand how to get started with MS Office setup:
- Visit www.office.com/setup.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account or register for one.
- Open the Office tab.
- Select the Products option from the pull-down menu.
- Select the Office product
- Follow the guidelines on display.
Microsoft Office Apps
- Microsoft Office Word: Amongst all the Office apps, Word is the most popular and used app across the world. It was first launched in 1983, and it makes typing words and creating documents extremely easy.
- Microsoft Office Excel: This spreadsheet app is useful when it comes to storing data and maintaining records. It comes with a number of options and formulas to quicken the computational tasks.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint: With PowerPoint, one can create engaging and visually appealing slides. Apart from text, one can add graphics, videos, animations, pictures, etc. to the presentations.
- Microsoft Office Outlook: Outlook is a useful app, and it is packed with important features such as client calendar, email manager, address book, and task manager. It is extremely secure and safe to use.
- Microsoft Office OneNote: This app allows you to take notes digitally. You can synchronize the notes and access them from other devices. These notes can also be shared, edited, and stored on the cloud.
- Microsoft Office Access: Access is a program for database management. It allows users to create their own database applications in formats that serve them in the best way. It was first released in 1992 and is included in Office 2019 and Office 365.
How to setup Microsoft Office?
- Go to www.office.com/setup.
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Locate the Download option.
- Click on the Download button for the Office setup you want to get.
- Wait for the download of Office setup file to get over.
- Now, proceed with the installation process.
- Click on Agree.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Once the installation is over, launch any MS Office app.
- Select the mode of activation.
- Input the unique product key.